Titans showing interest in Bulluck?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think, from listening to Bulluck over the years- he was never happy playing under Fisher and always seemed like he couldn't wait for his contract to be up so he can jet.

If there's one player that I think has been tired of our questionable coaching for quite a while, it's Keith.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I have to agree, especially after hearing Keith in his post-game interviews. It's almost like he wants to say what we're all thinking and what we all know, Fish is a D bag. His style is old and played out. But Keith being a class act always stops just short of telling it like it really is.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Assuming Bulluck is gone, I wonder if there won't be some interesting comments from him about the organization at some point.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What's the Giants OLB status looking like? I know Keith is 20 minutes from NYC. I think I've even heard him mention the Giants as his first choice in the event he's not a Titan in 2010.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Provide a specific quote to that effect. You are making it up.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How can you evaluate a player in the middle of rehab from a major knee injury?

If you can't evaluate him how then can you offer him a contract?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No he's not making that up. I think that also. I wouldn't feel that same way if I didn't have something to base it from. It's not what Bulluck says, its how he says some things. Read between the lines. I'd get you your quote, but I have my son next to me touching everything with his sticky fingers.

8. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Yeah I've always felt the same thing about Bulluck too. Just from listening to him talk it always seems like he's annoyed or something with Fisher or the Titans in general and that he wants out. I think the only way he comes back to TN is if everyone else is scared of his injury and we are the only wants offering him a decent contract.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dude... I said "I think from listening to Bulluck"...

Of course he didn't come out and say "F the Titans, Jeff Fisher, and anyone else that wears baby blue! I'm out of here first chance!"

But he has been seen on the sidelines disagreeing with coaches. Even rolling his eyes, throwing his hands up, and turning his back. He's also made MANY comments in the media as to how some things this team does makes no sense. And then there's his constant stance on how this team "treats" players.

And this is nothing new. He's been like that for a few years. He's always seemed to feel handcuffed by the staff and frustrated by that.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

As bad as I'd like to see Keith recover and remain a Titan, I just don't see it happening. He's a NY guy so I could see him as a Giant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar