Titans should Trade CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by petergriffin16, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol That could be true. At least he's a workout machine and will be in great shape. Could be worse.
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9AFf0ysgNiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

How do you know that? One thing I am least worried about is CJ coming in out of shape or unable to figure out the playbook. This is a guy who learned to pass protect in the first camp practice as a rookie (that is one of his strengths by the way) and despite his lack of communication skills is pretty smart.

I don't have any concerns about his preparation.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

If this goes bad tomorrow, as bad as I would hate to see it then I think you got to seriously consider the trade. Trade with the bucs and get Blount and a receiver. I'd take it.
  5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Starter Tip Jar Donor

Get ready...this will go BAD tomorrow. Both sides will leave thumping their chests. Then both sides will likely get together in a couple of days and close this.

Now that they are actually talking I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...
  6. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Camp Fodder

The logic here is astonishing. Chris has done nothing but increase his value as a titan, and the minute he believes he needs to be paid more, suddenly he doesn't work hard as a player to learn plays?
  7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

As long as teams have to double team Andre Johnson each game, Foster will have an easier time running
  8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

LOL. Has CJ been to camp? Or even met his new offensive coordinator???
  9. theprizdfighter

How do you know that?
  10. theprizdfighter

My original post that they nitpicked was for laughs more than anything else...that's all I'll leave you with
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.