Titans should start Hasselbeck over Locker, analysts say

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Msut10, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netnut

netnut Starter

;-))

BEST MeN Hit the field . This is not Fishers Team anymore!

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Well said! Great post! I couldn't agree more.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Hasselbeck sucked it up for the entire 2nd half of the season and in limited plaing time Locker tripled Hasselbeck's production..

Open Competition is how it should be. I have no doubt that Locker will win the competition though..

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Totally agree. Especially if Munchak really does give him a fair shot to win it.

5. lee7786

lee7786 Practice Squad

Bingo.... We've seen what Hasselbeck can do, I don't see him providing anything other than an 8-8, 9-7 season. Certainly no playoff wins. If they went with Hasselbeck, I don't think the team would progress any, sort of like running in place and not getting anywhere. But all that is moot anyway because I don't see Locker having any trouble at all winning a truly open competition between the two. Munchack said it would be pretty obvious as to who should start after having an open competition. And when Hasselbeck started this year, especially towards the end of the year, the QB spot was anything but obvious. I think Locker will separate himself from the pack and be the obvious choice.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar