Titans Should Have Better Offense In 2012

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

CJ faced 8 man fronts EVERYTIME he was in the back field. With Brit back, I want to see teams try that this years.

2. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Yeah but he was getting paid crap from his rookie contract and compared to backs of his calliber he should have been making more and the titans were holding out just like him. Do I agree with his method no but I also think if the titans wanted him on the field they should have paid him sooner. All I was saying is lay off the trade him talk that I was reading in here, cause one bad year is not always directly on the player there were a lot of factors.

3. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

That's what I'm saying. I think the offense this year should be great with Washington, Britt(whenever his return might be), Wright, and Cook. Load the box on CJ and we,ll go over the top. This should free CJ up to do his thang.

4. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Thanks for the new avatar pic lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

GoT what have you done!?!?!?!

This could potentially be worse than lildahmerkid's Manning Mustard.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no he didnt

You can try and convience yourself that this is true, but CJ was being shut down by base Ds - pretty real terruble

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:cj: was on his second contract and his second threatned holdout.

FWIW I think his extension made him the highest paid scatback in The League. I hope he kissed BA before he signed his third contract cause he definatly f*cked him

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I disagree with the premesis that :cj: was held back by 8 man fronts - untrue

that aside I agree that if anything there should be more space around the LoS because the Titans, under MM/Palmer have shown that they will at least attempt too make teams pay for cheating towards the LoS. Fishface responded too 8 man fronts by putting in a second TE on the field - Im just sayin'

9. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Yeah but that second contract was done with the promise of restructure in 2011. Your right though this is tech his third. Either way I was just saying with everything that went on last year before he hit the field I was not that surprised with a crap season. In fact I didn't draft him in FF for that reason. I just think all the trade talk in this feed was crazy. I think with this new receiving core it should free him up for more yards"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar