Titans should give munchie another chance

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

1. F*** Brian Billick

2. Munch does not even deserve to be the coach this sunday so why have him be around this team next year! Get rid of him ASAP.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I have too much respect for Mike Munchak to say the things most of you are saying, but as far as head coach, it hasn't worked. It's time to change head coaches. Just because it's all about winning. It's unfortunate really that he was hired as head coach in the first place.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Billick..... That smug sunnuvabitch. I still have nightmares about when he coached the ravens in our division, and they all thought they were a bunch of tough guys with bad attitudes, from that fat fugger Sirigusa, Jamal Lewis, Ray-Ray, and Billick, If there's one thing I hate in football, it's that kind of attitude.

He's just saying that because he hates our team and wants to see us fail.

4. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

time to troll his twitter.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. aws14760

aws14760 Camp Fodder

the only way i see keeping munch around is if the owners allow the team to keep spending.our team has improved just not in the the wins.i know thats what its about,but atleast this year i thought we had a chance in most games.we have to keep our key players(pollard,verner,)and just keep moving forward.its sucks,but unless we can convince lovie smith and norv turner and maybe a rex ryan to this team we are stuck with what we have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar