Titans Set To Have Best Group Of WR Yet This Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'm hoping Britt returns to his dominant ways and back to where he was before he got sidetracked by the injury.If we can get the dominant Britt and Hunter comes on strong we could have a really good offense.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

We may be a run 1st team for a little while, but if teams are stacking the LOS with all our weapons we have now, then there is no way we don't start throwing the ball a lot.

Can you imagine Jake Locker throwing the ball around the way he did before the shoulder injury (like against the Lions), only this time he has even better weapons to go to?(KW is no longer a rook, KB should be healthy, and Hunter could be another great addition) Plus a running game that is actually a threat (since we have a OL now) so PA is more effective.

I think we have the potential to surprise a lot of people on offense, my only concerns are #1-Will Loggains offense be better this year? and #2 - Will the all the new pieces be able to gel quickly? ... I'm not really worried about Jake, I think he will be fine, and I am actually optimistic about Kenny Britt getting back to form.

I do think Nate sticks, even though he could be a #4 WR just because there are a lot of questions at the position. KB still needs to prove he can be healthy for 16 games, and Hunter is an unknown. I think it would be dumb to get rid of a reliable reciever with all the questions we still have. Once everyone proves they can cut it, then Nate probably gets bumped to the #4 spot, and eventually cut.

I think Mariani is gone. I actually liked him as a returner better than Reynaud, but that injury was pretty bad, and I would be surprised if he is back to form by the start of the season. Plus, its not like there was much difference in him and Reynaud to begin with.

I think we keep 6 WRs

Britt
    Wright
    Hunter
    Nate
    Walter
    Williams

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Locker needs to not throw high balls. That is all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar