Titans Secondary Promising Entering '06

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

he better step up...plus we have Hope he should be a big addition

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Every word of this is so true.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It's the de-optimising that is gonna hurt. I basically skipped the nfl network last year. Seriously. Who needs the pain.

4. still too inexperienced, expecially in the AFC

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The AFC did loose Jimmy Smith.:ha:

Hope should bring experience to help our young CBs. Thompson played better when Tank was playing better. I would imagine the same will happen with Hope. Or that's my Hope anyways.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

These Hope comments are going to be nice and lame. :ha:

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

And we haven't even had a game with him yet. If he plays well, imagine the announcers when we could really use a defensive stop...

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Titans enter season with promising secondary

NASHVILLE, TN, July 12, 2006 -- Last season the Titans' secondary was comprised mostly of raw, developing players. With Pro Bowl cornerback Samari Rolle headed to Baltimore, Tennessee lacked a proven sparkplug and had few proven veterans.

more...

Andre Woolfolk, meanwhile, enters his fourth season with the Titans. The nickel defensive back played in 13 games last season and recorded 52 tackles, an interception, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery. He adds depth and experience to one of the league’s up-and-coming secondaries.

The depth of an experienced veteran the team
    needs to solidify the secondary?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Oh really? Well then, with our improved secondary, we'll make the playoffs for sure! Now if only I could get some vet poster to agree with me, I'd be set for the season.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

good luck with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar