Titans Second-Round Draft Pick (#52): North Carolina LB Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stan

Stan Infinite

Noted sir.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Aha! But tonight, it is I who is above the bridge.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Don't jump, I doubt the fall is high enough to kill and drowning, I assume, is no bueno.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Of course he does! After everyone has said he can't tackle he better have a chip on his shoulder.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

When in doubt, grab the rope.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Stan

Stan Infinite

I won state 2x myself in this state at 171 and 189. As much as I want to deny it, the guy is without a doubt afraid of hitting. Wrestling is way different than football. It will definitely help a lineman out with footwork and such but the focus is not on hitting. Wrestling is way more about technique than anyone who hasn't wrestled could imagine. He may be a great athlete, he may be fast as hell, but from what footage is available to us fans, Zach Brown cannot tackle and doesn't really want to. Now they brought him in here to cover TEs so hopefully he can do that, but I wouldn't rely on him to stop MJD or Foster, hell not even Addai.

7. Stan

Stan Infinite

Good to hear that you "changed your stars."

8. Stan

Stan Infinite

How many times do we hear about a rookie with a chip on his shoulder? That saying is getting old... Feel like 3/4 of the league has a chip on their shoulder.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ha I agree.

But he has acknowledged his critiques about being a soft hitter. So hopefully he goes out and tries to prove everyone wrong. One big hit on special teams(which should not be too hard) and he will shut everyone up.

10. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Everyone is basing everything off of what a few NFL Network guys are saying, so how can you guys sit here and say he can't tackle. Wait until the preseason games, before you guys grab your torches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar