Titans Second-Round Draft Pick (#52): North Carolina LB Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's because they're drafting BPA (according to THEIR board). Which is the smartest thing to do.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

If we get Blake (Baylor C) in the third, I'll be pumped for the season. I've liked the direction of all of these picks so far. We need another late DT/DE type and another S/CB. Possibly a late bruiser RB as well.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Clearly our FO isn't very high on Konz. I want Amano gone as much as anyone. But blowing a 2nd round pick on a guy you aren't very impressed with isn't the way to go about it.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

[ame]http://youtu.be/v4jGSvxCRp4[/ame]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Munchak says Titans considered Konz but decided to go defense.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Has anybody seen any highlights of Brown actually DOING anything? The only ones I can find have him covering passes that come nowhere close to the receiver.

7. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Our draft philosophy seems to be to find guys with uppertier physical talent and coachability in order to make us elite. With OTAs this year we can start seeing some results.

Its almost like a high level college recruitment game.

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I'm a miami Fan so I see alot of ACC football.

The Good
    Will cover any TE or RB in the NFL
    The Bad
    Super soft vs the run Griffin gets run over but this will get out the way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

As a senior, Brown started 12 games and tallied 105 tackles, 3 forced fumbles, 13.5 tackles for loss, 3 INTs and 5.5 sacks.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Decided to go defense? It doesn't take a genius to realize that we have NO DEFENSIVE LINE. . Hell, just look it up on Wikipedia, Munch. If you were going defense, did you think to grab Still, Curry or David?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar