Titans @ Seahawks Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Man I have to say it's been a long time since I been impressed with our Team I thought we looked damm good. Besides Simms and Mouton the team look real solid Im excited about this year.

2. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

I know ringer's not good, believe me I want someone to pass him

but his performance tonight didn't seem to help his case that much more;

he's going to have do well though now because, well, the other option to do that for this team's gone

3. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

I prefer to call them sonic and knuckles

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

In terms of apples to oranges, Verner has shown he deserves to be the #2 CB way more than Blount over Ringer, IMO. Thus far of course.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree...they played upper tier folks for more of the game. Hopefully Simms's play secured Collins as the #2 now (I had a bad feeling when I heard he did not dress that we were going to shop him around...still a bit concerned about this).

I just wish that Johnson had not gotten hurt...after all he went through to get back to this point that is very sad.

6. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

yeah, and he was playing pretty well tonight too

7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

CJ's dreads though make me think of knuckles though too much

(and knuckles has to be fast also, doesn't he?)

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Of course I don't know this as fact but Collins is entrenched at #2. The Titans want to make a decision on Simms pretty quick and that's why they sat KFC. Collins will play extended minutes in the final 2 or 3 preseason games.

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Fisher took the blame for VY's INT.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am not Fisher, but I made my decision on Simms tonight. He looked afraid to be out there, so he needs to get out of there. Too bad also...he was pretty good before the spleen incident. That must have made him more gun shy I guess. If that first read was not there he basically took a dive or threw the ball away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar