Titans @ Seahawks Friday Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 11, 2013.

1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Martin is a bum. A. Johnson is a bum. Sammy Hill is a bum. We have no true #2 DT.. that's something we need to address this offseason. I was hoping Klug would sustain his beast level of play from 2011 but I guess that isn't happening.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

What the hell happened to Martin? He was supposed to be the next big thing. . . .. And Johnson has been decent. About the best you could hope for from a guy like him.
  3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I have that same worry. We are going to have to address the OTs next year in the draft.
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Mike Martin has been fine. Don't just assume a guy is "bum" because he's not getting PT.

Klug and Martin both make the most of every time they see action. For whatever reason- this staff prefers slower... less explosive guys on the line.

I'd rather Morgan sit out. Ah well... he'll be invisible all game and get to use the "I was hurt" excuse. Or people will for him.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I'd like to see more from Edwards.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Truth is we have a bunch of guys that are OK, maybe even pretty good in stretches, and this team has always preferred to have a rotation of guys on the D line.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I like the theory, but I'd like to have one guy thats always a threat in the backfield.