Pre-Game Thread Titans @ Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

If your going crown apple, go with sprite, jmo.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. 615nick

615nick Starter

I think this game will change people's thoughts on the titans. The saints are hot and the titans are cold. Rob ryan is one of the worst dcs in the league, lebeau/horton may be the best (if only we had 2 or 3 more pieces, everyone would know). The Payton/brees combo is on fire right now, mm/mm combo is a big?????? So we have one of the best d combos going against one of the best at o, what will happen. We have a great rookie qb and a historically great o mind going against a stupid d play caller, what will happen.

I honestly think the titans pull out a close one here. But, not with a 4th quarter drive, but a 4th quarter stop. I say titans win 31-27 or thereabouts.

3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

You don't feel we take deep PA shots with an over aggro, over pursuing Rob Ryan D?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sure. Why not?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If MM8 is not 100% he needs to sit. Just slap a back brace on 7 and throw him out there one more week.

The future is MM8

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Ditto

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Agreed, and this is an area wiz seemed to lack, game planning. You're going against a gun slinger, win T.O.P.and keep him off the field. Structure you're play calling around this. Your OL can't get out of their own way in the pass game, but are decent at run blocking? Run the ball, or get it out quick.

Maybe I'm expecting too much, but all I really want to see is some coaching common sense really.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that crap dont fit 'The System'

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We better be able to score a lot after seeing what old man Eli did last week.

All in all, I just want to see the team play well. I want to see the OL block well and have a close game.

10. GeauxSaints

GeauxSaints Camp Fodder

Saints fan here (and semi-Titans fan). Yall have a better chance of winning than yall think. Our offense is worse than statistics show. We barely put up 20 points a game before the 52 on the Giants. But if your LBs can't cover then it will be a field day for the Saints. Our defense won't probably show up either.

This game definitely will not be a blow out.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar