Titans @ Saints Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

He actually got back to me (I buttered him up with some compliments regarding his pretty amazing pics)

[​IMG]

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

The story of the game is in the first and last pictures. Vince could bake a cake back there with the protection he has, while Brees has got 4 guys about to crush him.

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Wow, thanks Dude. Those pics are great. I have to get one of those cameras, or maybe Club level seats....lol The camera may be cheaper.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm still "buggin" him for a Haynesworth crushing Brees shot.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Moulds big catch (which the Saints wasted a review on)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

El Dub shines on the Saints fan after scoring.
    [​IMG]

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'm not too down on this MNF crew, but they showed a bit of what's wrong in the national media when it comes to football. I am continually amazed how people whose job it is to cover sports, or to cover football alone, seem to know less about the teams than any fan. BEN Scaife? NFL.com praised Keith BULLOCK.

I used to hate Kornheiser, but lately he's grown on me - his whole shtick is to be the slightly annoying slightly misinformed analyst. It's mildly amusing and less irritating than Dennis Miller. Jaws drives me nuts sometimes because he can't say anything without bringing up "the pocket" - but to his credit he gave lots of credit to Vince last night. He went on for a while talking about some of the nice throws VY was making and how well he stood in the pocket. He knows football, and I appreciate his analysis.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I agree that was when we should have started pounding the run hard, to try and establish the run game. Then that would have opened up the passing game more for Vince to tear it up.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Adam Sandler??? :eek:

Man, he gives all juvenile fratboy antics a bad name.. .

9. wg53

wg53 Starter

Why? Madden is horrible. I have to mute any game he is a commentator for.

10. wg53

wg53 Starter

Reggie Bush was then and is now one of the most overrated players to ever come out of college and play in the pros.

He is a slot WR/3rd down back. Nothing more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar