Titans Running Back Battle Continues

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Before all this talk of wasted 2nd round picks started -- just like LenDale -- be quiet about it for a year or two.

Too many of you have ridiculous expectations. This league is hard to play in, and takes adjustment. Henry has plenty of raw talent. He needs development. It's called "development" because it takes time.

Slow down, people.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

countem, only the 3rd AT MOST.

3. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

how old are you dude?? seriously??

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

pot, meet kettle.

5. Lol, hes probably older than me which is pretty sad. He kinda reminds me of Chris Henry who we havent seen around here at all recently.

6. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I know we don't know what we'll get out of Henry yet, but I see where DC is coming from. There are players playing the positions we need players at that we could have taken here and stepped in and played well this year. Here are just a few:
    Brian Leonard FB Rutgers St. Louis Rams
    Eric Wright CB Nevada-Las Vegas Cleveland Browns
    Turk McBride DE Tennessee Kansas City Chiefs
    Josh Wilson CB Maryland Seattle Seahawks
    Tim Crowder DE Texas Denver Broncos
    Victor Abiamiri DE Notre Dame Philadelphia Eagles
    Ikaika Alama-Francis DE Hawaii Detroit Lions
    Gerald Alexander DB Boise State Detroit Lions

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

does it matter?

8. Are you serious? We have a much more athletic Ahrmad Hall (sp).

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Are you serious....Leonard is a better HB than Henry. He would be pushing for a serious long term role as our lead running back if he was here.

He will be the back up HB for the Rams for the next 4 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar