Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Titans rumors re: Munchak, CJ, Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 23 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $99
    It doesn't matter. I will not be a Titans fan next year. I'll be a fantasy football fan at that point. And there is a 0% chance of us being good next year with Munch so I'm pretty safe.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    Normally Id be all over you guys saying you wont be fans, but I can't even blame you. Mike Munchak has progressively made this team worse year after year. In my eyes he shouldn't even be allowed in the building, but unfortunately for everyone, I dont get to run the team.
  2. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $424
    If ownership decides to retain Munch they don't deserve our time. Stop going to the games, stop watching the games, and don't buy anything Titans.
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $99
    My plan exactly. I hate to do it since I've been an unwavering die hard for 13 years, but I'm done settling for mediocrity. This team hasn't done anything since 2003 and I'm done with it until positive changes are made.
  3. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Jim Wyatt just said on radio, even if he wins the last 2, Munchak is in trouble.
    titan520, The Hammer, RockyTop Fox and 3 others high five this.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,156
    Wyatt > McClain
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    I'd probably be more shocked if Munch was still here next year, than I was when we brought Moss in.

I mean, I'd estimate that only around 30% of fans, at most, want him around next year. I can think of two posters here who actually support him. He is getting torn apart over EVERY little thing. Thats a good sign that he is as good as gone.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,383
    Munch's chances are definitely not good. I'll fully understand if he gets fired. Coaches have been fired mid-season for much less.
  7. Matty Camp Fodder

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $139
    I don't think he'll go mid-season... come Jan we'll be looking at new HC's though.

We could have really pushed for a wildcard spot looking at our division and the talent on the Titans roster (yes we have a great deal of it in many places)... Texans suck, Jags suck perhaps not as much but boy they suck and the Colts suck... then don't suck.... then suck... then don't... etc...
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,505
    Jay Cutler still sucks, by the way.
    titan520, The Hammer and Titanup1982 high five this.