Rumor Titans rumors re: Munchak, CJ, Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 8, 2013.

1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well, 9 or 10 wins and a playoff appearance is an improvement over what we've been used to around here lately.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Sure, but I doubt a trade...teams know we are going to release him so they will just wait and get him to reschedule his ridiculous contract.
  3. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

I almost the CJ doesn't want to be here anyway. If we cut him, he'd restructure with the first team with a coach that will actually know how to use him...as a decoy and to return kicks I thought it was good that they had been using him in the pass game, but obviously the BIG KAHUNA doesn't want that. As far as Munch &Bunch...don't let the doorknob hit ya..
  4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

You're most likely right, but there is a chance a team will fall in love with him. I don't no, I'm not bring realistic but I'm holding out hope.
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Yes to all of these moves. Munchak doesn't deserve to keep his job. Picking up Locker's option would be ridiculous as he has clearly not earned 15 mil a year. CJ cut would surprise me a bit, but he's making A LOT of $$ and RB's are pretty easy to replace.

I might catch some flack but I'm down with Cutler. He is good enough for the team to have success. I've always liked him as a QB. He would be the best we would have since Mcnair.

But I hear the argument to try drafting again. We know what we'll get with Cutler. But I do think he can take a good team far.

But he ain't Peyton, Brady, etc. That's what you're chasing when you draft a QB (and we're 0-2 with Locker & VY)
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I'd rather not sign Cutler BUT I dunno who else would be the QB next year. I guess Locker for a few games til he gets hurt then whatever rookie we draft takes over? Probably the better long term option but probably not good for next year.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

While I'm sad one of my favorite titans eras is coming to an end....

THANK GOD LOCKER AND MUNCH ARE LEAVING. I CAN FEEL THE TEARS ROLLING DOWN SOME OF YOUR FACES ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY. GOOD RIDDANCE. Go throw your sh*tyy spirals somewhere else.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Pick up the option on Locker? Are you for serious? It's like a 15 million dollar option. It pays him more in 1 year than his first 4 combined.
  9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

As if we aren't already?
  10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

No one is going to trade for CJ with his contract. You have to have two parties interested to work out a trade. Stop with thinking that we can just trade anyone at anytime.