Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Rookie Camp Football

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, May 16, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,047
    If you think that is harsh you should see what Scarecrow said to Kenny Britt on the way out of town
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,047
    What was that all about? The picture Rockytop posted is too small and it looks like tweets were deleted.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39

Someone asked how ZM looked, PK said good but against scrubs......which is true I guess. TC came in and called him out on it. PK was just generally being a dick. Then I came in and told him it was like when he was demoted by ESPN.
    GoT, nbtoppers2 and The Hammer high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355

What he say?
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,047
    Something like "try not to get a DUI while driving to st. Louis."
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    We're pretty critical here as well, but PK works for ESPN and should act like a professional. He has and always will act like a douche though.

I wonder how common it is for a journalist to hate the team he covers. And I wonder how common it is for the fans and players to hate the journalist who covers their team? Can't be very common... PK is one special douche.
    LANGSTER and GoT high five this.
  6. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $831
    i support Tommie and like what he said but maybe he shouldn't even look at twitter, so as to remain absorbed in his positive mind state. I like his story and he seems like a humble dude, I hope he works harder than he ever dreamed possible and reaches his potential. His issues seem mental.
    DelawareTitan high fives this.
  7. DelawareTitan Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $6
    PK can dish it out but doesn't take it very well. Tommie was justified in his response and maybe it lights a fire under him.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,544
    when ever I see Tommie Campbells name I always recall that game where he got 2 unsportsmanlike penalties for running out of bounds on purpose as a gunner.

Hes not a braniac so first time sucks, cause he should know better, second time is just like - COME ON DUDE!
  8. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,740
    I mean I like Bortles and all. I think he's gonna be good. But they're acting like he is the second coming of Peyton.