Titans Rookie Camp Football

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, May 16, 2014.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

If you think that is harsh you should see what Scarecrow said to Kenny Britt on the way out of town
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

What was that all about? The picture Rockytop posted is too small and it looks like tweets were deleted.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Someone asked how ZM looked, PK said good but against scrubs......which is true I guess. TC came in and called him out on it. PK was just generally being a dick. Then I came in and told him it was like when he was demoted by ESPN.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

What he say?
  5. The Hammer

Something like "try not to get a DUI while driving to st. Louis."
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We're pretty critical here as well, but PK works for ESPN and should act like a professional. He has and always will act like a douche though.

I wonder how common it is for a journalist to hate the team he covers. And I wonder how common it is for the fans and players to hate the journalist who covers their team? Can't be very common... PK is one special douche.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i support Tommie and like what he said but maybe he shouldn't even look at twitter, so as to remain absorbed in his positive mind state. I like his story and he seems like a humble dude, I hope he works harder than he ever dreamed possible and reaches his potential. His issues seem mental.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Practice Squad

PK can dish it out but doesn't take it very well. Tommie was justified in his response and maybe it lights a fire under him.
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

when ever I see Tommie Campbells name I always recall that game where he got 2 unsportsmanlike penalties for running out of bounds on purpose as a gunner.

Hes not a braniac so first time sucks, cause he should know better, second time is just like - COME ON DUDE!
  10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur