Titans robbed by zebras

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

The officials were awful in that game. Not just in the Saints favor either. That Graham play should have been a TD in my honest opinion. His heel came down in bounds before his toe touched out of bounds. The replayed it, and still got it wrong. The Locker QB sneak was clearly a 1st down. On the 2nd Brees TD to Colston a Saints lineman clearly held one of our pass rushers allowing Brees to get that pass off. The Saints clearly decided on the last play to dare the officials to call defensive holding and they weren't willing to apparently. I don't think the Titans had 1 eligible receiver that wasn't held on that play.

2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

not sure if it could've been challeneged but that was a bad spot. And taking a shot at the TD on 3rd down can get critizied by the announcers because it didn't work, but I'd have no problem with it. Going for the win

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as discussed elsewhere Even if Titans get that 3rd and 1 TD it left too much clock for Brees and Carey only needing a FG too win.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Boy, certain ppl here are totally clueless and must not have watched the final play of the game.

Locker was not out of the pocket when Williams was knocked to the ground 7 yards from the LoS. Locker had to scramble because Williams was taken off is route and Mariani was clearly contacted as well before Locker scrambled; but he was not shoved out of bounds until just after Locker started to take off.

Seriously watch the game before you make ignorant comments.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

aints fans are like stooler fans.

their team catches every break and they are absoutly fine with that

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

aints fans are like stooler fans.

their team catches every break and they are absoutly fine with that

7. SaintFan71

SaintFan71 Camp Fodder

Actually the play just before that ( the spike ) there should have been a penalty. You had 6 men on LOS which is a illegal formation...10 second run off. Game.

But this is why the NFL MUST MAKE officials Full Time employees. They HAVE to be accountable at some point or the officiating is going to get worse before it gets better. That game was unreasonable grueling to watch in the first half...not as a Saints fan. As a football fan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans 1st and 35 at their own 20 was probably sitting fine with ya though

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I didn't know we'd be playing both the Saints AND the zebras, what a joke of an officiating crew. A f-ing JOKE!

Good game overall, but when it comes down to the wire like it did, you have to think if only we got one call our way when the refs screwed up.... But who besides me really had that game pegged as a win? A Bengals loss keeps this from really stinging. But the AFC South is won, so booo.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You don't know that. I know I want to see a fair football game with solid officiating. If the Titans can't beat the other team, so be it The team that deserves to win should always win imo. Maybe he feels the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar