Titans Return to Baptist Sports Park for Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not as versatile or qualified as Carr.

Anyway- I recommend everybody read the full article about today's workout. I learned that KVB showed up at 5:15am Monday after the loss to the Ravens and has been regularly working out at the facility until now. It really lifted my spirits to read how the team (at least the core and high quality younger players) appears to be rallying/gelling.

Here is a direct link to the full article. Definitely worth the read.

http://www.titansonline.com/news/newsmain_detail.php?PRKey=6653

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

KVB's contract year, he's working for the paper.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd say Rolle and McAlister are better qualified.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I would also say they are older and pricier and will want to start.

5. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

In my opinion I would love Rolle back. Hmm if we go after Rolle, maybe we are resurrecting (spelling?) the 1999 Titans. *Evil laugh*

6. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

I just seen the photos from the article, and I though for NFL players they sure don't lift heavy weights. I mean the C was on the squad machine with 125 pounds on it I mean c'mon. I can squad at least 400 pounds, and do 480 pounds for my calfs. I should try out for the Titans haha. I'm serious do they have open try outs?

7. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

We already have enough workout warriors on the team :thumb:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

now THIS brings back memories!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

Which are?

10. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

I'm a work out Titan baby haha. The only thing that keeps me in the gym is hoping that one day I'll be on the feild for a NFL team. I'm only 20 so there is still a slim chance. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar