Titans Release K Rob Bironas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

It's not about spending for the sake of spending, it's about being even with the rest of the league. I don't know what that is so hard to understand.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Man, people are MAD on FB. Acting like we just cut a circa-2004 Adam Vinatieri or something. I just don't get our fans sometimes. I get that it sucks to lose a fan favorite (I won't get into how sad it is that our kicker is one of the biggest fan favorites), but it's like so many of our fans get so invested in the individual that it clouds their vision on what's actually best for the team.

Maybe all fan bases are like that though, IDK.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

People on facebook are stupid and too reactionary.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

like they aren't on here :D

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

lol im om there yelling at them

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

way worse, and way more stupid, believe it or not. Our worst on here is par for the course on the Titans FB page.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Was bironas really declining that bad? I dunno I'm kind of bummed by the move, the kid we sign better be money

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Nostalgic fan imo.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I was ok with Bironas and I didn't think we would cut him at all, this move shocked me when I heard it at work. I am sure Bironas will be picked up quickly by another team. I will remember the 8 fg's to beat the Texans but my personal favorite........... 60 yards to beat the colts and send manning home crying!!!!!!!

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Black people and Jamaicans are clearly a different race lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar