Titans release Damien Nash

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DynamoSupremo, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Undrafted rookie corner from MTSU.

2. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

They should have weighed him after yesterday's practices. If was running sprints and all in that heat, he could have surely shed about ten pounds.

I hope he was renting ...

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How would payton make the team?

We are going to keep more than 3 RBs?

4. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Nash was a bit of a problem child last year...he was almost certain to be gone. Still you would think he would want to try a little harder, just to have a chance to get picked up by someone else.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Good luck damien...

Your stupidity just cost you any chance at an NFL career. Who the hell wants a player with fringe ability that is too lazy to to report to camp in reasonable shape. Or too dumb to know the consequences.

You are done pal. Say goodbye to $550,000 a year and join the grunt workforce.

Exxon is hiring clerks for $7.25 an hour and you may even get a free hotdog and coke to go with it.

What a moron! What a loser!:wave:

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Don't F with Fish this year. Great move. I love the tone it sets in the locker room.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Nash was basically a goner after the Titans drafted another RB this year IMO.
    I still cannot understand why we drafted him to begin with especially with a 5th round pick.

8. fltitan

fltitan Guest

This guy must have had a terrible attitude and the sooner he's gone the better. White was injured and overweight at the combine, USC's Pro Day and OTA's but came into camp under his weight and it sounds like as well conditioned as possible under the circumstances. One guy gets a big pay day the other is looking for a job. ATTITUDE does make the difference. Good riddance!

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

If I'm remembering correctly, Nash's college highlight reel wasn't even impressive, not to mention he thought he knew more than his coaches. This entire experiment is just a mystery to me.

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

there's training camp, then there's the season. Big difference. Gardner has sukked eggs the past two years. Unless he stands out in preseason games, arrivederci

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar