Titans Release 20, Two More To Come Later

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Dude, that's not very notable :)

Of all of them, if the Titans were to pick one up, I'd hope either Lavalais or Ware
  2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I guess the way Brandon came back from his injury pretty much settled it for Orr... He just didn't show enough either, was supposed to be a downfield threat...
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Scaife can back up at FB.
  4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

that's not fair. he's a good football player, just not enough to make it. heck, he tore the NFLE apart, and last I heard, it's a football league.
  5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Considering our two guards, I'd say it's better to get a good leadblocker and sacrifice the guy who can catch
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I tore apart the Victorian Gridiron League, does that make me a good footballer?
  7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

I didn't see Hall drop a pass in preseason. I did see him catch several and make some decent moves.

However, he appears to be a very strong blocker and blasted many linebackers out of holes in the preseason to spring our RBs.

Hall >> Fleming

I think Hall is a very, very nice pickup.
  8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I thought Gather had a pretty good preseason... guess there just werent enough spots for him... can't believe fleming is out of here tho.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.