Titans Reach Agreement with WR Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Less than 24 hours before the opening of training camp for the Tennessee Titans, WR Paul Williams has come to terms on a four-year contract according to his agent. Williams, a third-round pick, becomes the eighth of the Titans 10 draft picks to come to terms. Williams' signing leaves only CB Michael Griffin, the team's first-round pick and RB Chris Henry, the second-round choice, as unsigned.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

we are signing like crazy...

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

No reason to think Henry and Griffin won't be done by mid-morning tomorrow.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

:werd:

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You start bringing in other receivers and all of a sudden a contract looks good. The Titans may have a method to their madness.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Highlight reel time !

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOyYVnN4bTs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOyYVnN4bTs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I have HIGH hopes for this kid

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

when i look at williams i see chris chambers or michael irvin, i haven't decided which one yet.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i had originally stated I see Moss
    and after watching it again .... I still see it
    a buddy of mine is a HUGE Viking fan
    and he said it too
    (then again, we were smokin')

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

smoking pcp?

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

he runs and goes up and fights for balls like Moss, but I see him as a better Jerry Porter...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar