Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans RD 2 Failures

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dtm586, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Even if he caught it...he was behind the first down marker.
  1. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,252
    You sure? From what I remember, it was like 4th and 2ish, and McNair had to throw it up because of the pressure...way beyond the first down marker.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Nah it was 4th and 20 or something. McNair was under pressure and had to heave it...assuming we're talking about the same play.
  2. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Everyone is missing the most important part of this thread.....RT hasn't even mentioned Cam Newton yet! It's a miracle!!
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,252
    It was 4th and 12 at the Pats 42, and Bennett was at the 17, so it would have been a first.

Loved how the Pats started blitzing every play on that last drive and made no effort to be discreet about it, yet we still didn't give McNair extra pass protection. Awesome.
  4. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,252
    Went back and watched it again, the corner might have been holding Bennett, but Bennett broke free and dropped it like a hot potato before he got hit. Should have been an easy catch. Oh well. Part of life.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,248
    Get ready to add another Rd 2 failure with Ayers...
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    You gotta have faith man. Trust me, I see what you see on tape, but I'm still hoping Ayers turns out great. You can't go into things thinking he's going to suck. Give the man a shot.
  7. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    Agreed, being a pessimist is the worst thing to do in the draft because you honestly don't know how the guys are going to turn out. Look back at what people thought of Verner and Mariani and they turned out good.
  8. Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Moolah:
    $0
    can I just add Reinfeldt's name to the round 2 busts and get it over with?!?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.