Titans RD 2 Failures

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dtm586, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Clay Matthews was a 1st round pick but the Pack had two 1st round picks that year. Good reason to justify trading up.

The Colts haven't been very good from that list (especially since Sanders can't stay healthy), Ugoh was a total bust and remember to move up and get him cost the Colts a 1st rounder the next year. Doss didn't really pan out for them like they wanted either.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

God what an idiot! Troupe played a lot and was productive his first 2 seasons. Can't you get off your lazy butt and look things up? He played a lot his first 2 seasons and then went to crap.

If you think Fisher ruins Tes then what about Wycheck who was cut by the Redskins and thrived here having an almost hall of fame career? What about bo scaife a slow 5th rd pick who had a nice career here?

Pwnd again!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wasn't Ugoh a 1st rounder?

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

In the end? He fathered 2 children with another woman in mississippi and was arrested drunk on his arse with a loaded gun in his car.

A class act as a player and i can forgive his sins but we can't live in some fantasy world either.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Calm down, Cletus.

Did I ever say Fisher "ruins TEs"? I said he ruined ONE TE and tried his best to keep another great TE down.

He constantly said Troupe didn't play as often due to not knowing the playbook and blocked poorly. Yet, he showed he had potential.

Fast forward: Fisher was doing the exact same thing with another athletic tight end named Jared Cook. Thankfully, injuries allowed us all to see what we thought Cook could do without Fisher being the evil dictator he was.

Fisher just had no Earthly idea how to use an athletic TE. No secret there.

Pwned? Grow up.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Hehe, Deuce, you just got pwned by a...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

No, I think they traded their next year's first to move into the early 2nd and get him.

Colossal failure by the Colts.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

lol wow who is this guy? who does he think he is? lol geronimojackson got it right ... another "internet tough guy" ... "i know everything! i will type words on a computer screen to show everyone how tough i am!" lol roll tide ... please ... go roll away in a ditch and dont come out again - get a life dude

9. appstater53

appstater53 Camp Fodder

high five.(cant yet)
    hope we can get back there and not drop the ball.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Yeah, probably was a pass interference. And also in Bennett's defense, he got sandwiched pretty hard.

I'm calm and cool now, but my tune at the time was a little different. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar