Titans RB Situation Uncertain for '06

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TM

TM Starter

I believe the USA Today report is written by Paul Kuharsky of the Tennessean, although there is no byline. I would also think that he is closer to the team and has more knowledge of what the team is thinking and likely to do than the average fan.

What you and I think and want the team to do is of no consequence. It's what the front office wants to do that matters.

Maybe the team is planning on addressing the LB and S issues thru free agency. After all its probably easier for a RB who can pass block to play immediately than for a LB or S to learn our scheme and contribute immediately. Fisher let Bulluck, for example, sit on the bench for two years before starting him.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

True. True to that. I seldom quote an entire post but I like this.
    Would you like a proposition bet?

By the draft my hair will have grown back...(see "if the steelers win" thread)

If we take a RB that is not Bush on the first day...I shave my head again.
    If we don't... you do?:brow:

Are you ready to put your clippers where your mouth is? (not literally)

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Soxcat come on...

He is only 5'11, 210 pound
    ---------------------

That's bigger than tiki barber or warrick dunn and around the same size as faulk, LT, edge james, portis and curtis martin. Also similar in size to hall of famers like bary sanders, emmitt smith and walter payton.

Not small at all.

4. titan west

titan west Guest

Pitt has 2-1st round picks in Faneca and Smith. and I'm in agreemnent build the o-line to make the running game better.

Do you recall when EG was here, the hole would open briefly and he couldn't get all the way threw because he was slowing down w/age and injuries. and only last year did they try to fix the problem.;)

5. titan west

titan west Guest

Ferguson and Giles = dominance for years

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

EG's o-line woes...

Titan west, say hello to your brother kanye for me.

Not ferguson and giles. Ferguson, giles and roos:greedy:

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

whoever comes out with that OT/OG combo in this draft will be happy

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

except for Reggie Bush .... right ?:)

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I meant in the second round. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar