Titans @ Ravens Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Good game guys. Twas enjoyable. 5-0 into the bye. It feels good.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Nice win boys. Now we've come from behind too.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I haven't been as mad and happy at one game in a long time :grrr::yay:

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Miami Dolphis are scared. We are going for 19-0.

6. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

At least KFC turned his rating back around. Ended with a 86.6. Not great, but got the job done.

7. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

I'll take it, but my heart is still beating, I definitely don't want every game to end like that or I'll have a heart attack

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Say what you want, but that was KMFC's drive. that was awesome, big time win for the Titans.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I'm glad we won. But we've got some issues to work out. Collins may have opened the door for Vince's return, despite the game winning drive. Our defense needs a week of rest and regrouping. Still, nice to be 5-0 at the bye. :yes:

10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Texas freakin blew it today. Up by 10 with 3 minutes left and the dum azzes lose? THat is why they are the Texans....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar