Titans @ Ravens Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

BP will by making fresh buffalo wings... yeah baby! :thumb:

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

wtf i want wings...haha

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Direct TV "Superfan" pack. I'll be watching game in HD while monitoring my all my fantasy picks. 2 second delay play on my DVR synch'ed w/ Mike Keith and Titans radio. Fridge full of almost frozen beer so cold it burns going down.

Grill out back w/ ribeyes. :tailgate:

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

ill be at a sports lounge that has all of the games on high def, only place i can catch titans games in Maine.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Hey yall think if the ravens Defence forces Collins to have a bad start, you think Fisher will put VY in?

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

No. Young will only play, if Collins is hurt. Young is re-living his rookie-season, as it should have been - as a backup to an experienced QB.

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

And here...we...go. I'm looking forward to the Freak making a statement with a couple of sacks on Flacco. Go Titans!

9. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Well, I have two sick kids in the other room. So I will have to suffer with my laptop on a tv tray in our bedroom, this takes from a 52 inch big screen to a modest 37 inch LG 1080i in the bedroom. What sucks about this is, one I have to walk further to get a cold beer, and two I have this Xbox 3 fix me staring me in the face.. must resist.. lol

Good luck today guys, I hate the ratbirds

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

ESPN reports, 2 QB Package in the Mix for Titans @ Ravens

Just heard it on NFL Live. I'm excited to see how this will pan out. Hopefully Vince can find a way to pull his stuff together and prove that he has what it takes to lead this team.

keep your eyes peeled for the 2 QB package.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar