Titans - Ravens Game Thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

that was fishers call to keep running... cant blame chow for that... fisher playin it safe again

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Typical Fisher coached ballgame, get the lead by playing excellent aggressive offense and defense. Sit on the lead and allow the other team to control the game up until the last minute, then put more pressure on your team than what was needed. f***ing pathetic.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

My pie has been squished.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

More great special teams coaching on blocking during a FG. They caved in our right side.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and the pessimists roll in....

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

No for the whole second half performance

7. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

Any given sunday....

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

For sure. But some people never learn.

It would make sense to play somewhat conservative with a good lead if you have a top D, but the Titans D is not even close to an average one.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Whats even more depressing, I heard cheers when the FG was blocked..... :suspect:

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

like i said in a thread during the week, we need to score 27 points to win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar