Titans rams superbowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanflamer, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Its playing right now on Espn 2.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

is and always will be on my DVR.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I have yet to watch the replay of that game... I just can't force myself to watch that loss. Even though it was a fun game, and if we won it, i would probably watch it everyday. But that was the toughest loss i've ever experienced, and being now that Steve Mcnair is gone it will make it ever more harder for me to watch :(

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

just highlights, i'd liek the see the whole game as it was shown.

5. jessestylex

Was Blaine Bishop better than Griffin?

6. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Lets just say Blaine Bishop was Light Years better than Griffin.

7. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I had to work that night and had to listen to the radio. Since I have only seen parts.
    As I watch it now, first half over, TITANS DEFENSE is as good as I have ever seen. I wish they had that talent now. Blaine Bishop was great until he got hurt in the third. Now we have lost both starting safties! Good to see a productive kearse, funny what 10 years wil do.
    Sounds familiar.

If I did not lready know the results, I would figure we might win.

8. jessestylex

I watched that SB game with a Cowboy fan who was laughing the whole game when Tn couldnt score. made me angry.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Blaine Bishop was a hard hitting strong safety, and Griffin is a free lancing free safety. So it's kinda hard to compare the 2 of them with each other.

10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Eddie was like superman showing strength and fortitude. Kevin Dyson said he thought he had it, It was a play they had practiced often. The rams players said they were so exhausted that had it been a run play, they would not have been able to stop it. Fisher said he would have kicked the field goal considering how tired the rams defense was.

I see Kevin a few times a week and have never asked him about that play. I did tell him last week I heard frank on the radio saying that Kevin was involved in two of the most famous titan plays in history. He nodded yes and smiled but did not comment. A very nice person.

As for the SB, about as close as it gets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar