Titans Radio delay tonight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm surprised there were no bad words heard, after the way the Titans played.

2. tntitan89

tntitan89 Guest

Delay not bad from the armchair

Watching the games from my home in Knoxville, I was actually glad to hear about the delay because the game on a DirecTV DVR is delayed by several seconds in relation to live radio. When I switched from cable to satellite last year, I had to quit listening to the radio broadcast because it was too far ahead of TV. Now with the radio delayed more than TV, I can use the pause feature on the DVR to time-shift the video and sync up the game perfectly. I did that yesterday, and it worked out great. I don't know if the Knoxville affiliate decided to keep a significant delay because no one at the game is listening to their station, but I like it very much.

3. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

well good for you, makes it suck for everyone at the game tho.

4. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

So I guess we should all just quit listening to it unless we have DirectTv...makes sense to me...:rolleyes:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

WOKI had the delay not WKRN. This time at the stadium the radio broadcast was great and in real time. It's my hope they continue that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar