Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Radio delay tonight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    I'm surprised there were no bad words heard, after the way the Titans played.
  2. tntitan89 Guest

Delay not bad from the armchair

Watching the games from my home in Knoxville, I was actually glad to hear about the delay because the game on a DirecTV DVR is delayed by several seconds in relation to live radio. When I switched from cable to satellite last year, I had to quit listening to the radio broadcast because it was too far ahead of TV. Now with the radio delayed more than TV, I can use the pause feature on the DVR to time-shift the video and sync up the game perfectly. I did that yesterday, and it worked out great. I don't know if the Knoxville affiliate decided to keep a significant delay because no one at the game is listening to their station, but I like it very much.
  3. Hellblitzer Guest

well good for you, makes it suck for everyone at the game tho.
  4. Titanville Need New Coach

Moolah:
    $14
    So I guess we should all just quit listening to it unless we have DirectTv...makes sense to me...:rolleyes:
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    WOKI had the delay not WKRN. This time at the stadium the radio broadcast was great and in real time. It's my hope they continue that way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.