Titans Radio delay tonight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I talked to Larry Stone who just encourages everyone to stay patient but that there may be a solution in place by the Falcons game. Stay tuned.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Well since they couldn't catch that lovely wardrobe malfunction in time to blurr it out, they had lots of complaints, not only about that but about radio brodcasts airing foul language and indecent subjects. So now they have cracked down not only on the Television stations and what they air but also on the radio stations and what is broadcast across on them. They now have delays not on live TV airings but also on live radio programs in order to bleeb or blurr out the foul language and scenery.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

talk about paranoid.

5. coldheart

coldheart Camp Fodder

:logo: Anymore info about this radio delay?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I turned it off last weekend while watching the game on TV because of the delay. Hopefully, it'll be shorter Saturday night but I bet it'll still be too much to make it worth listening to at the game.

7. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

I agree, Any delay at all will be a drag watching it live. They need to just make a seperate channel just for the fans at the game, like a drive in movie theater does. maybe even have a "warning" about it so no one at the game can freak out because they hear a swear word. either that or get all them stupiid mics off the field, then the problem is solved. I could care less what Schwartz is saying to the guys that are huddled around him.
    The N.F.L. is letting to many mics,cameras,and reporters on the field.
    It looks like to me there are 10,000 people standing on the sidelines at every game doing nothing but getting in the way.

8. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

The reply I got from Larry Stone today to my e-mail asking him if they have found any solutions yet was that there WILL NOT be a delay for the Atlanta game.

strap those headsets back on !

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I very much enjoyed listening to the game on my radio. It was great. I hope that they do the season just as they did last night.

10. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I agree, Bipolar, no delay problem last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar