Titans QB Vince Young Says Police Hunt Last Year Embarrassed Him

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by -Scar-, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think Bud Adams will have the last word on VY not Fisher.

i often wonder if Bud had to chose ,would he keep Fisher or VY?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansOwnAll

TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

Do you seriously wonder that?

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

once again we have something that's been blown outta proportion. The interview is something that is being put out in snippets, so it seems like VY is having all these interviews and saying the wrong things. Now when he comes out and says he was embarrassed, you guys bash him saying he should be? That's awful, he's being a man and admitting he was immature and young but nobody is giving him credit. I just don't like how any little thing he does that seems bad to some, makes you guys go crazy, but when he try's to fix things and explain to everyone what he wants, all you guys want to do is bash him more. And why? He plays qb for a football team, he hasn't harmed you guys in any way. So why hate on the guy. As young as he is and going into only his 3rd season, i wouldn't want to play either if it seemed the whole world hated me. The real thing is did he? from what i heard, he is trying to push for the starting job. I know that what I'm saying is prob gonna get twisted into something stupid but if any intelligent person wants to reply and answer my question, then by all means do so.

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

that is actually a great thing to question. it is known that bud was pretty much the only person who wanted VY. and when you sign the paychecks...you make the calls. and if he stands by VY strong enough, bud may feel that vy could do better with another coach.

on the flipside of it, if JF wins the superbowl and VY is on the sidelines...then vy is in the dawg house.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You can't fix stupid. And when addressing people, if you can't be smart, then be funny. Vince can't do that well either.

Vince did quit on the team on multiple occasions. He is soft. And what is worse- his boss had to tell him to get his azz back in the Jags game. He hasn't SHOWN anything to the fans (or media) to prove that his attitude, skills or even insight has improved. That is why the fans and more importantly media on the inside feel that barring an injury to Collins he will never take another snap as the starting QB for the Titans.

The word BUST is appropriate for Vince considering his oversized rock stupid melon head.

6. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Is all your fault, Bud!
    Take it like a man, your pick stinks!

:grrhee:

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

To be fair, he has done multiple interviews. He did the one earlier in the spring where he said he was just going to shut up and play. That was not the same as this one, which has been cut up.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Anyone want to remind Jesse of why VY was picked?
    Anyone?
    It's really early now and I'm too tired to get into it...

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He did the "I'm just going to shut up" interview. He answered a question from a reporter in B'More. He did an ESPN interview to clear the air on the B'More comments. That's been it.

I don't see Young as a media ho like Ocho. He's not being Brandon Marshall and Boldin and what will probably end up being another handful of players who will want new contracts before the season and vent to the media every few weeks.

Yeah, he should have kept his mouth shut in B'More but he kept it zipped all during the season last year when he could have whined and moaned and become a distraction.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I agree about last season. In retrospect, it's an absolutely phenomenal feat that Young, Fisher, and the team were able to keep us from having a QB controversy every week, with new drama constantly popping up.

I know it's a lot to expect Young not to slip up with the media every now and then, but come on, we're paying him pretty well to be quiet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar