Titans QB Jake Locker re-injures left shoulder

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

HOUSTON Titans quarterback Jake Locker left Sunday’s game against the Texans in the first quarter after re-injuring his left (non-throwing) shoulder. The Titans listed him as questionable to return to the game.

Locker was sacked by blitzing Texans cornerback Glover Quin. He immediately grimaced in pain as he hit the turf and lost the football.

Locker suffered a separated left shoulder in the season opener against the Patriots, and has been playing with a brace on the shoulder. Locker was taken to the locker room for X-rays after the hit.

Source: Titans Insider

Attached Files:

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The news continues to look bad. According to a Wyatt tweet, Jake may be out multiple weeks and, hopefully after the season, have surgery.

3. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Watching Jake play against the Lions sure was fun. This is really disappointing for everyone especially Jake. I think getting the repair before there is more damage would be the best choice.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hope Glover Quin and JJ Watt tear their ACLs this week.

Rex Ryan is known to hurt other teams' players on purpose.

EDIT: Before some douche comes in and complains about me being cold, I should probably go ahead and say that I'm over-exaggerating. At the same time, I definitely wouldn't care if they got hurt.

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If Jake Locker sits out multiple games for this I'll be very disappointed. I'm not trying to bash Locker but I cant shut the little voice inside my head that keeps saying Steve McNair would have played.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well McNair has been off the roster for 7 years and is (obviously) not coming back. And he was one of the toughest guys to play the position in the history of the game. It's really not fair to knock Locker because "McNair probably would've played".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar