Titans prospects 1st ROUND

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

yes we do..............DT and DE are our biggest needs.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I wouldn't mind Bowe or Harrell round 2 and Jamaal Anderson round 1

3. Ctex

Ctex Guest

Defensive Needs

I see it like this: ( in no particular order)

DB - Not sure if it is Hill or Thompson but there seems to be some coverage problems there. In man to man they seem to pick on Hill a bit, which would lead me to him. However, in two deep zone or three deep there looks to be a problem with Thompson picking up the receiver when the cornerback releases.

MLB - We just flat out need an upgrade. Again in zone the middle line backer must drop in to coverage at times. If he is not in coverage he must be a force in the middle aginst the run. Sirmon just ain't either one. Not sure if Tulloch is the answer.

DL - Pass rush pressure was a problem as well. It looks like the interior lineman and middle linebacker do not demand enough attention from the offense. When both the over and under tackles require a double team or chip from the back. It makes it much easier for the DE's. We as a team have some depth at DE, but not much at DT.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Could just trade Henry and our 1st up to the top 10 and get Adrian Peterson?
    No just kidding.

I like Landry and Branch, and DJ.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

With all this talk about us not needing a MLB could change because our GM and Scouting director left which will obvioulsy change the wya we draft and if schwartz leaves the MLB might be a more utilized pos in that schmen so you never know but I'm still sticking with what I said before would be my ideal draft.

Jamaal Anderson round 1 and either Justin Harrell or Dwayne Bowe round 2.

6. Ctex

Ctex Guest

Yup that will change a lot. Then you factor in that Bud always has his say. On the offensive side I would like to see them keep an eye on Lyle Sendlein in the 4/5 round. He is big enough at 6'5'' and 305 to add to the guard rotation untill Kevin Mawae leaves. Plus three years of snapping the ball to Vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar