Titans prospects 1st ROUND

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Yeah and it seems we like Vols D Tackles.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm looking at DT Amobi Okoye at the moment, intriguing choice if he's there....

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

How come Michael Griffin isn't on anyone's safety list?

4. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

griffin will go low one................

My list.............JAndersen DE Ark, Landry LSU, Dorsey DT LSU, Okoye DT, CJohnson DE UGA...................that is my list

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i love Harrell...........he already signed with an agent............but i think he needs a great combine..............he can do it.............but I dont see TN going after another UT player for a while.............in one or two

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I really like Okoye last night. He looked good most of the time. It seemed towards the end he'd take a play off every now and then.

Still, I'll never forget the heart that Harrell played with in the Florida game. He dominated with one arm literally tied behind his back. If he falls to the second, we should take him and laugh all the way to the bank.

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Anyone think Dwayne Bowe could fall to us in the second round? I'm watching him in the sugar bowl right now and I'm liking what I'm seeing. He's physically gifted with his speed and strength, is a huge red zone threat, and has been pretty consistent through the year catching 4-7 passes per game and 3 catches in only one.

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

no way...........he'll go top 20

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

That's more than you can say for our current Tennessee DT

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

There's way too much talent for him to go in the top 20. That would be a huge reach. From how it looks now, Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Jarrett, Ted Ginn, and Jeff Samardzija are rated above him. So technically 5 WR's would be taken in the first 20 rounds?

I know we can take ratings with a grain of salt, but still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar