Titans prospects 1st ROUND

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

im basing this on gbn top 100 includes juniors,their mock is only 1 round
    &has us taking patrick willis lb 18th rated .l landry 19th,22 j smarzdia
    23 j blaock te z miller 25th ,26 r meachem should all be there based on this.
    some who may fall 11 r nelson very doutful,13 d revis cb same,14 t ginn maybe if has bad game in chapionship,17 a cason cb goodchance.
    I LIKE D IN 1STROUND UNLESS Z MILLER CAN BE AN ELITE TE. P WILLIS
    WOULD HELP OUR RUN D HES A BEAST,ALLOW BULLUCK TO BLITZ MOREOR FINEGAN,ALO MAYBE BLALOCK TO REPLACE OLSON ANOTHER TEXAS GUY FOR VY,LANDRY IS GOOD BUT SEEN MEACHEM BEAT HIM DEEP THE 1 GAME I SEEN HIM WASNT IMPRESSSED DIDNT SEEM THAT FAST.
    SO I WOULD TAKE PATRICK WILLIS ,Z MILLER OR BLALOCK ALL TOP GUYS AT THEIR POSITIONS,UNLESS OF COUSE GINN OR NELSON FALLS .
    2ND ROUND WEE PICK 51 WOULD JUSTIN HARRELL RATED 43 COULD FALL DUE TO INJURY,L WOODLEY 44,47 M GRIFIN S TEXAS 50 A SEARS ,51A CARRICKER DE ,IVE SEEN ALOT OF POSTER S PUSHING HIM,52 P WILLIAMS WRFS 53 D HUGES CB CAL J STALEY T C MICH.SO I WOULD LIKE WOODLEY OR GRIFFIN EITHER WITH HARRELL.JONNIE HIGGINS COULD BE HAD IN 3RD RATED 77 WE PICK 83 ,ALSO WE HAVE EXTRAPICKS TO TRADEUP.

2. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

Quick Thought I Think We Need A Safety Over Cb Because Finnegan
    Should Be Starting Next Year With Hill As A Very Servicable Replacement,draft Samll Quick Cb In Middle Rounds To Challlenge Fuller For The Nickel.,we Have Lowery,lt,lowery Was Picked A Round Ahead Of Landrys Brother Looks Like Big Mistake There.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jamaal anderson de arkansas.
    reggie nelson fs florida
    patick willis mlb ole miss
    ted ginn jr wr ohio state

those would my guys in that order.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i think we should move Finnegan to FS.. and then go after A.Samuel to replace Hill... because your right talldrinko.. Hill is a servicable replacement

5. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

In order:
    Jamaal Anderson, DE Arkansas
    Glenn Dorsey, DT LSU
    Amobi Okoye, DT UL
    Quentin Moses, DE Georgia
    Frank Okam, DT Texas
    Demarcus Tyler, DT NC St.
    Reggie Nelson, FS Florida (only this low because we can still get a great S in the second round)
    Laron Landry, FS LSU

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Don't know the quality of the DT prospects, but I'm leaning towards drafting D-line, most likely DE as there seems to be a number of good ones.

I don't hope we draft a MLB with our 1st round pick, wast of a pick for a situational player.

Without putting names on it, I'd say DE, S, CB.

7. Fry

someone i think we could grab in the second is justin harrell DT tennessee. he would have been a late first round pick had he not torn his bicep.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Me too LW had a torn hamstring and that didn't stop us and it seemed to work pretty well so why not take a shot at this guy round 2 or 3, unless a better prosopect is available of course.

9. Fry

"One cannot help but be impressed with Justin Harrell, the defensive tackle from Tennessee. After tearing a biceps tendon against Air Force Harrell’s season was publicly announced as over last week. Yet with a big contest against Florida just day’s away Harrell postponed scheduled surgery in order to participate in this important SEC game. Though the Volunteers lost Harrell turned in a gritty performance, impacting the game up front."

http://nflexperts.scout.com/2/570292.html

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He's got everything you need in a DT, size, strength, frame, quickness, and most of all heart and toughness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar