Titans prospect meetings

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LoneWolf, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Why wouldn't Clowney laugh at him? :makefun:

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

No way Tre Mason is there in the 4th. He'll be gone early 2nd. We'd have to take him there, which I don't want to do.

I agree with everyone who wants to trade down. If we just moved 7-8 places we could easily get a 3rd, and if we threw in a late round or future pick and/or a player possibly a 2nd. I see Miami at 19 as a potential trade partner to come up and take one of the tackles like Lewan (who ran the fastest 40 time among o-linemen) if they're still there. At 19, we still have options: Kony Ealy, Dee Ford, etc.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I have been hoping for second round

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am all for trading down, unless we get a top tier pass rusher, or a top 3-5 player that falls somehow...It would have to be worth it. They really need a 3rd pick with the amount of holes on the team.

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Why do people want Wilder? He is a slightly better Chris Henry clone. All muscle and no instinct. He's a bull in a china shop and that's fine in college but not the NFL.

I have a gut feeling we will take Tre Mason round 2. I think this draft will be heavy on offense.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Sources on not pulling trigger on mason in the 4th round?

Titans weren't looking for an rb they said... Chris Johnson wasn't a first rounder. They said...workout warrior they said...fisher was good with Chris Henry they said...

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Way Better than Chris Henry. Produced unlike Henry but yea do not want with 4.9 and limited exposure.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

F'n Right. Hell yeah

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

OK, WTF is going on here? Just a couple of weeks ago everybody was on here talking about how much the RB position has changed in this league, to the point that it's just not that important anymore. Now everyone is talking about taking a RB in the 2nd? Maybe in rounds 6 and 7. We need to take a defensive player with all but 2 picks. On offense all I would look at is a new QB in case Locker doesn't pan out and an OL to fill in for Stewart when his ass is on the street. We can fill the RB role with another decent to average FA.

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I want us to grab Conner Shaw in the seventh round or as an undrafted free agent. I would have him as the 3rd QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar