Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Preseason Positives

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Zappa71, Aug 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $6,573
    im tired of all these noobs coming in being all Debbie downerish
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    This defense better get aggressive. Why hire Williams if you won't let him implement his pressure system? It better happen.
  3. peterm211 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $287
    I'm really interested to see how our D plays against the Falcons. Especially since the starters will likely play into the 3rd quarter. This game will be a good hint on how our D will hold up.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    No, it won't. Not when it's a preseason game in which the playcalling will likely be the furthest thing from what we actually plan on doing in the regular season.
  5. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $857
    Based on what? The d has stopped nothing the first two games. both teams ran all over us especially up the middle. Our supposed Best defensive player, the one everyone has been excited about SUCKS. Pollard, so far, is a joke. what a shame/sham
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Ryan Mouton is gone, thats a positive.
    afcsouthdom and Titan43 high five this.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    The no injuries, or bad ones, is huge. The preseason is useless and 2 weeks too long if you ask me. I don't care what our preseason record is, I just want to get to week 1 healthy.

Also love the no turnovers. Liking what I'm seeing in Locker, the running game and the Oline. Hopefully Williams takes over the D and they start to look better and more aggressive.
  8. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    that hopefully the negatives - like that horrible D or our number 1 WR still trying to catch balls off his chest - is just a function of the preseason and won't happen when it counts....

ahh a man can dream no..

thing is when people say the preseason doenst count, there is some truth to that, but when you see sloppy tackling, drops and penalties, those all do.

also, people are saying 'oh, look at this team that lost all four games, then won everything' - i doubt they were really trying.... what's REALLY troubling is that it looked like we were....
  9. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261

You've already made up your mind so there's no point arguing with you.

We suck and are gonna suck the entire year and lose every game.
  10. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $366
    Our D looked awesome last year in preseason ... then sucked regular season

we are just going to do the opposite this year haha