Titans Preseason Games Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans are scheduled to open the preseason on August 11 with a game against the Washington Redskins at LP Field which will be nationally televised by NFL Network. The team’s other preseason game at LP Field is against the Green Bay Packers in Week 4. The Titans will travel to New England to face the Patriots in Week 2, and travel to Buffalo in Week 3 to play the Bills. Exact dates and times will be released at a later date.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I wounder if Brady will play into the 4th quarter to ensure a victory. :gag:

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Finally a nationally televised game!!! I feel bad for the fans that don't get NFL Network..

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

hopefully we can get a little payback in the first half against the patsys

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

sux for me because i live in DC so i get that game anyways

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i saw the teams we face next season, our home schedule looks like its gonna be extremely easy, i think we could pull out 5-6 wins at home but our away schedule looks pretty harsh, i see it comeing out like this

Wins:
    vs Houstan
    vs Indy
    vs Jaxonville
    vs Oakland
    vs Atlanta
    vs Carolina
    @ Houstan
    @ Kansas City
    @ Cincinati
    and
    @ Tampa Bay

Losses:
    vs San Diego
    vs New York Jets (we might pull this one out tho)
    @ Indy
    @ Jaxonville
    @ Denver
    @ New Orleans

i think thats a pretty ligit breakdown, i think we have a schedule built to get us to the playoffs this year

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we wont win 10 games without significant improvement on defense.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

only one of the teams we play at home that i have winning against went to the playoffs

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Stay in school........

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wheres RollTide...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar