Titans predicted to win AFC South?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

First of all, crediting the Tackles for protecting Mariota goes to show why you cant listen to Jason LaCanfora. Its deeper than their good play, we're keeping RB's and TE's back to help the line..

Colts and Texans still get a lot ore love than us, and rightfully so.

But if we can topple these Browns and a couple others on the short list coming up, then Im shifting gears and saying we will win it.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's just a damn shame we couldn't have beaten Houston. I'd be feeling pretty good about our chances right now if we had.

I think we need to sweep one of Colts/Jags and at least split with the others. 7 wins seems possible. And it's possible that 7 wins could get you in with the AFCS. I just don't see a lot of wins left outside of our division. Even teams like Chicago and San Diego are probably gonna be tough games for us.

It all starts this Sunday with Cleveland though. If we lose to the worst team in the league, at home, then we really have no business even talking playoff scenarios.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Chargers are as bad as anyone, they give games away like its their job, we should take that game...

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't see it that way at all. They have gave away some close ones but some of that's just been bad luck or one guy being a total idiot. They have the 2nd highest scoring offense in the league right now. They are gonna put up 20+ one way or another. If our offense isn't clicking that day, it could get ugly in a hurry.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Rivers has always given us fits, and the Colts are not that bad. We have lots of improvement to do before we talk about divisions. Win the Browns game then we can asses better what we have.

7. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I could see both the Texans and Titans enter the week 17 game at 8-7.

Of course I can also see the Titans finishing with 4 wins this year, and losing all the division games in classic Titan fashion

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

#playoffs2016

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I agree, somewhere around 7-9 and 8-8 will get us the division. If we do win the division though we are going to have to figure out a way to get more out of our offense beyond he running game. Teams will have us figured out by that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar