Titans Posters

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hey guys, here's the deal-

I'm rolling out a series of Titans themed posters. They're minimalist design... for a few reasons. I'm trying to see how much interest would be in these once I have them in production, but also- I'm asking if you guys would have any ideas as to topics I could design a poster around.

I'll do star players... CJ, Earl, Mac, Eddie, Kearse, Moon, Jake, etc. But also I'm going to key in on specific moments like the Music City Miracle, Nate's Over the Back Catch, 99 Super Bowl, Tennessee Arrival, etc...

One completed example looks like this:

[​IMG]

So... it's my take on making a somewhat stylish poster for a sports team. Like clothing, it's a rare thing.

Detail: Size will be 18x24
    [​IMG]

I'm going to try my best to get them as cheap as I can- but that depends on demand. I've got about 20 buyers on the CJ poster and haven't shopped it around yet. The more there, the cheaper they become. If I make 5 dollars per poster, I'm happy. (not really, but I'll be able to eat and not hate myself for the time put in)

So... Basically:

1. Anyone interested?
    2. Any ideas for Titans moments to include?

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

International shipping, yes/no?

It's not Titans specific (but could be a game-winner), but I like the motive of af Field Goal, taken from the stands behind the goal posts. Something like this, just pre snap and with the full goal post included.
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

that's the best post you've ever made

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I ****ing love artwork like this and would probably buy three depending on price.

5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Locker jumping over the pylon in the Saints game. Would definitely buy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Maybe the wife will let me put one in the garage.

Whats the price?

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Id take one of Steve McNair depending on the price

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Very cool. I probably wouldn't buy one only because I haven't hung on a poster on the wall since college. But still, very well done.

Do you need/have permission to sell them? Not trying to be a downer, just saying I'd be careful about posting them on a site like this if they aren't completely on the up and up.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I might be interested (in the near future) depending on the asking price.

10. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Sign me up for one. I for sure am interested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar