Titans Post-Draft Positional Breakdown: Offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Totally agree, but that doesn't mean I want him taking big hits that he doesn't have to take... I was secret hoping we'd take Johnathan Franklin in the 4th.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wanted Kerwynn Williams in the 6th. He has a Darius Reynauld title waiting for him, but better. We had much bigger needs that RB, so didn't want a RB early.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. I like Williams, too.

I liked Franklin for his receiving skills. He seemed like a perfect 3rd down draw/screen guy.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Kerwynn has 697 rec yards & 5 rec TDs his senior year. He's got hands, stupid Colts took him.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I've heard Justin Hunter being compared to Dwayne Bowe. I'll take that.

6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Hopefully unlike Bowe he actually does something before we are down 20. I had Bowe on my fantasy team and I swear to god he never did anything unless they were getting blown out. When they won or were close he did nothing. When they were getting blown out he would have 3 points til 5 min left in the 4th quarter then finish the game with 15. We don't need that part of Bowe.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I really think Locker can blow and Fitzpatrick can come in and be a mid-tier starting QB in the NFL and we can still be ok.

If they both suck we are in trouble.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm still confused as to why people think Fitzpatrick, a QB with proven accuracy who has actually produced at a probowl level in this league, is going to be our "backup who will play a few games and hopefully not lose them" while Jake Locker is somehow a star as long as he's accurate. While he's done nothing but suck balls since we drafted him.

Locker blows, his problems are a lot deeper than accuracy, although that's a pretty glaring one. Fitz is so far ahead of him, Locker will start the first few weeks, but by mid season I fully expect Fitzy to be at the helm winning games already having a better grasp on the offense than Locker.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think Fitz can take the job from him BUT Locker will have every opportunity to remain the starter. If Locker looks really bad though, Munch is not going to let himself get fired by keeping him starting. At least, that's what I think.

Truthfully though, I think Locker will look good enough to hold off Fitz.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The poor guy never had a QB....or a coach....

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar