Titan's possible second rounders

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

I know all the big whoop is about the first round, but I think the second round plays a big part too, I think we either pick up TE Leonard Pope, or a top-rated left tackle.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no way known we take a TE at all in the draft. We already have 4.

we will prob get the Best player available or a MLB.

3. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Pope probably won't be around in the 2nd. But, I would be very happy to land either of the other UGA prospects. Greg Blue or Max Jean-Gilles!

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm thinking Blue may be around in rd 3 or 4. He's not worth a high 2nd. That would be insane. Now MJG on the other hand - Sundays are for pancakes.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

In the second, OL, MLB or S or amazing talent that slipped out of the first.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

d'qwell jackson MLB from Maryland is my guy.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

MLB or O-line is it gonna be, depending on what is happening in the rest of the FA.

8. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

i doubt they go rb db s wr or dline so look for them to get a lb thats about all thats left. maybe oline but unless theres better than roos out there they wont go there unless they go guard or center but right now qwell looks like the best pick so far if he makes it to us.

9. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Whats the point in guessing? No one saw us taking a guy called Michael Roos last year, ESPECIALLY when Khalif Barnes, a projected 1st rounder, was sat there.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I would rank OL slightly higher than MLB. I still think Jackson or Hodge could be the pick, but if you think about the MLB coming off the field in the nickle package, I can see them waiting until the second day to make the pick. If someone like Gerris Wilkerson or Kevin Simon is there in the 4th round, they could take best available OL in the 2nd to shore up the line, or specifically to fill the RT position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar