Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Pleased with Progress of Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. V-MAN I still believe

Moolah:
    $824
    OMG....You know this is getting really old. VY had his 3rd start and we won the game. He didn't turn the ball over, and he looked pretty good in the game. If that is not enough for you VY haters than PLEASE take your so-called loyalties elsewhere.

It's obvious you VY haters are still having wet dreams about Leinart. So, leave this board and head on over to the Cardinals site. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms. :rolleyes:
  2. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,064
    V-Man = Young Groupie

I bet you have his pic above your bed :pant:

Actually I prefer Cutler over Leinart or Young
  3. V-MAN I still believe

Moolah:
    $824
    V-MAN = Titan groupie

Something you apparently know nothing about.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,007
    i dont know why, but for some reason i picture you as the mean old man down the street who keeps kids' footballs and yells at them to get off his lawn.

:ha:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    Vince Young - 3 Starts - 1 win 2 losses.

Matt Leinart - 3 starts - 0 wins, 3 losses, 1 choke (not his fault), 1 loss to the worst team in the NFL.
  5. Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I expect the Titans would not have started him if he wasn't ready, or if he sucked. Even if no one else was ready or could do the job, if he wasn't ready they wouldn't put him out there to destroy his confidence.

With that said, the fact that they are playing him when they didn't for McNair speaks volumes for what they think of his progression.
  6. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,064
    if Bud tells you to play someone you play him whether he is ready or not
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    Thats gotta be RollTide and to add to that he'd tell em to get off his lawn and then lecture them on why Fisher sucks, his love fest for Manning and the Colts and how much his life is better then theirs.
  7. TitanKid4Life Guest

what are u talking about?
  8. Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Is there any proof that Bud did this, I don't remember him doing that with McNair. Just another conspiracy theory aimed at discrediting Vince. Lets face it, your boy cutler wasn't good enough to be drafted in the top 3 or he might have gone higher than he did. Give it a rest or some Tennessee fan is going to go to Denver and ram the back of Cutler's car just to make you bite his tube off (World According to Garp Style).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.