Titans Players that I think will and will not be back (2006)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If I had to guess I'd say the Admirals.
    Well my guess was right, I just looked it up...
    It was the Admirals. I guessed that based on some past allocations...
    Seems alot of Titans have ended up in Amsterdam.

Here's a link to the full list by NFLE team.
    http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/9191660

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Rhien, Frankfurt and Berlin also have a Titan allocated. :cool2:

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Brown And Henry...

I don't know why so many think we can't have both brown and henry next year. Henry will cost us 2.1M against the cap and brown 600K and change. Combined that's 2.7M but we can pare that down be redoing henry's contract for obvious reasons. If we can get a new contract with henry that is 500-600K less that means we have 2 decent backs for just $2M or so and that is cheap.

By the way we save $1.5M on the cap by telling henry to take a hike before june 1st. So that is still an option.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We can save alot more money by cutting Hopkins, Olsen and not giving a ton of money to Hartwig. I say sign Henry to a reduced contract and try to rebuild the OL.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it depends if we get Reggie Bush.

6. Nash

Nash Starter

I'm not absolutely certain, but I believe I heard that Henry's problem was alchohol, not marijauna... I look for him to be resigned to a contract with incentives

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Is alcohol now on the illegal substance list? 90% of the league would be on suspension.

8. They likely won't use incentives. Because the cap expires after 2006, ANY incentive this year will count against the cap since it can't count in 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar