Titans Players that I think will and will not be back (2006)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

Maybe youll see him in Kats uniform

2. Very possible. They did sign him a few months ago before he got a deal with the Titans.

3. There wouldn't be a cap hit, since it's the last year of his deal anyway. But there would be some minor dead money ($145k) from his signing bonus that would count anyway.

A lot of people just assume Brown is a RFA because it's his 4th year. Most draft picks after round 2 sign for 3 years and then become a RFA. But he signed for 4, as did Calico.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What is the go with Hartwig anyway?

5. nothing new that we've heard

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The Titans can't stand to lose too many veterans. Lamont will restructure his deal and get a signing bonus. Yeah, he will be competing for his job in training camp, but the competition will bring out the best in him.

Tank will also be resigned at a league minimum with lots of incentive bonuses.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thanks for that. That stuff mixes me up more than most stuff does.:super:

8. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Michael Waddell will be back. He is a bacck up corner and playys special teams well.

Benji Olsen is as good as gone. He played in slow motion this year.Zach Pillar will most definitely be back. Pillar is one of the leaders in the clubhouse and played heads and shoulders above Olsen.

I believe that Travis Henry will not be back with the Titans. He caused some turmoil last season and his presence could be more harmful than good. Chris Brown is not going anywhere. I don't know where you got the idea that he was. That has most people scratching their heads.

I believe Tank will be back but Lamont Thompson will be gone.

Brad Hopkins could be back. What the Titans do could tell a tale of their draft intentions.

Gregg Guenther should be back. He had a good preseason and came along fine during the course of the season.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

When we talk about some of these guys like Guenther coming back of course he will be back. The question is will guys like him be on the final roster. Guys like Clauss will have to fight for a roster position. The same goes for Calico. The only question marks are guys with big CAP hits or bonus money coming. Guys like Olsen might as well start packing their bags.
    As for Henry I see no reason not to sign him for a lesser deal and bring him back. If he keeps clean the guy would be a bargain. Brown only has one year left and the RB postion is ?? after next year.

10. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

Going to NFL Europe...forget which team though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar