Titans Plan to Host Hutchinson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

From a compensatory pick standpoint neither Hutchinson nor Manning would count against us so we actually could get a comp pick for Finny and Jones if they sign decent sized deals.

2. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

I can guarantee you that we won't see Hutchinson blown into the backfield every other play like we saw from Scott and Harris. He might be old but there is no way he is getting pushed around.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

And if he still has the desire to keep playing, I expect it to be at a high level. He's been solid his whole career.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Seriously, all these conflicting reports are bothering me since I like to know what's going on lol

LOL at the KFC (Kerry F'n Collins) lunch joke

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I understand KFC calls those items by those names, but it's debatable that they actually are food.
    You could spackle a condo with those potatos and their biscuit is dryer than a Spanish desert..

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Look at the tracking, they flew the plane right over Knoxville...they pulling out all the stops!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar