Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Plan to Host Hutchinson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    From a compensatory pick standpoint neither Hutchinson nor Manning would count against us so we actually could get a comp pick for Finny and Jones if they sign decent sized deals.
  2. Keeferdog Starter

Moolah:
    $335
    I can guarantee you that we won't see Hutchinson blown into the backfield every other play like we saw from Scott and Harris. He might be old but there is no way he is getting pushed around.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    And if he still has the desire to keep playing, I expect it to be at a high level. He's been solid his whole career.
  4. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Seriously, all these conflicting reports are bothering me since I like to know what's going on lol

LOL at the KFC (Kerry F'n Collins) lunch joke
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    I understand KFC calls those items by those names, but it's debatable that they actually are food.
    You could spackle a condo with those potatos and their biscuit is dryer than a Spanish desert..
  5. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865
    Look at the tracking, they flew the plane right over Knoxville...they pulling out all the stops!