Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Plan to Host Hutchinson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 13, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,890
    So we could get Hutchinson, Manning, Williams, Freeney, AND Saturday? I would have to lay down after all those signings.
  2. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,685
    Beat me to it. I was going to ask what the chances are that Saturday still wants to play and would be cheap enough for us to sign?
  3. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    LOL....No on Manning and Freeney.....do not want! Hutch and Saturday will probably come fairly cheap since they are on the last contracts of their careers.

Plus we cut Ken Amato recently.....wonder if Saturday is a long snapper.
  4. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    And what exactly do you want us to do about it?

The organization has plotted their course. They're going after Manning. Posting on this forum that we are all idiots for not condemning it does nothing.
  5. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    I hate to say this but Amano isn't going to get cut. I'll guarantee it.
  6. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    Jus' sayin'....Amano can play G too. Maybe long snapper. If you want to sign the wish list of Williams and Manning, extra millions in cap space must be freed up.

This is why Webster and Reinfeldt get paid big bucks...... to be rational, not dream.
  7. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    The course they've plotted is heading straight towards the rocks...

Imagine living in a world where people didn't question the motives of people in authority...oh wait...
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    I'd love this signing. Friends with Peyton, long relationship with Reinfeldt, much better than Jake Scott, overall upgrade to our OL.

only knock on it is Amano will likely start at C next year lol. I doubt they sign 2 OLinemen.
  9. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    Except the Titans are a business franchise. They have no authority over you or any other fan. I get what you are saying, and you have made your opinion clear in numerous posts. No need to keep hammering at it like its the apocalypse. :D
  10. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Munchak just picked up Hutchinson at Nashville Airport.