Titans picks?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by afdds, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afdds

afdds Guest

Anyone know how many picks we have this year? I thought we had like eleven? What rounds do we have multiple picks in? Any thoughts on potential compensatory picks?

2. i think its just 10

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

dont quote me but pretty sur we have an xtra 4,6,7

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

i think thats right as well.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

I'm pretty sure it's an extra 4th and 2 extra 6th's.

Those picks could be VERY useful!

Gut

6. what would we get in those rounds tho, like what position?

7. trade down

We got 11 picks this year.If feels like we always have a ton of picks every year. I think this year we can afford to possibly trade our 1st and our second so we can move down to the top five and get an impact player and hopefully get a DE or Wr.We don't need to get any younger so we can afford to due some type of package.

8. we dont need wr as much as de or s

9. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I'd love to be able to move up and get Jamaal Anderson early, but if they thought Carriker would fall to us at 19, I'd be ok with him as well. As for a S, Reggie Nelson would be nice.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Carriker doesn't fit our system he's a DT-DE tweener better suited for a 3-4 defensenot a 4-3 cuz he's to slow and isn't a great pass rusher at 6'6 290lbs or something like that. Weshould consider Dwayne Bowe or Charles Johnson atleast thats who I would want depending on whose their.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar